A revolution in high cell capacity portable charging.
It fits easily into any pocket or bag, making it the perfect charger for on the couch, on a plane, or anywhere else your phone needs a boost.
- High Size-to-Cell-Capacity Ratio
- 3 Phone Charges
- High-Speed Universal Charging
A combination of 11 safety features that work together to provide ultimate protection for your devices, your chargers and most importantly: you.
Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide a tailored, high-speed charge to almost any device.
Compact and Portable
Smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball.
The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger
From Anker, America’s Leading Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 50 million+ happy users and counting
PowerCore 10000 is incredibly small and light for its large capacity. It’s smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball, but can charge a phone over three times and most tablets once.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Designed and built using only high-quality chips and hardware.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
• Please use an MFi certified Lightning cable (not included) to charge Apple devices.
• Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
• Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
What’s in the Box
• 1 Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger
• 1 Micro USB cable
• 1 travel pouch
• 1 welcome guide
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore 10000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore 10000 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output of 2 Amps (2A) or higher. Chargers with an output lower than 2A (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore 10000 with a 5V/2A wall charger (not included).
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. (Please note: if the device’s input current requirement is above 2.4A, it may charge slowly or not at all.)