Apple Watch Series 6 40mm
Apple Watch Series 6 40mm features include ECG, Emergency SOS³, SpO2, VO2max, 303.8 mAh battery, and watchOS 7.0. Series 6 40mm is available in colours Deep Navy, Ginger, Cyprus Green, Pink Citrus, White, Black, or Red today at Gadget Central Kenya.
The Apple watch series 6 is a perfect combination of powerful features and a beautiful design. There’s a new blue aluminium case, an classic gold stainless steel finish, a new grey black stainless steel called graphite, and for the first time a stunning new Apple watch product red. The only real change that is noticeable is the colours and that’s because that’s the only real change on the outside.
The Apple watch series 6 is packed with incredible technology including a new health sensor that enables amazing new capabilities. There are a new S6 chip and a couple of new sensors that include a high-performance dual-core processor based on the A13 Bionic and iPhone 11 but optimized for Apple. Watch the S6 is up to 20% faster than the previous generation series six also has great new features.
Outstanding Apple Watch Series 6 40 mm Features
|Colors||Silver, Graphite (DLC), Gold (PVD)|
|Display||1.78 inches,448 x 368 pixels (~326 PPI density)|
|Operating System||watchOS 7.0|
- Apple Watch Series 6 has a Retina LTPO OLED capacitive display measuring 1.78 inches and a display resolution of 448 x 368 pixels. The display is protected by sapphire crystal glass.
- The watch has a 40mm case size.
- Apple Watch Series 6 has 32GB of onboard storage space that is non-expandable.
- The smartwatch comes with natural language commands and dictation (talking mode). Other sensors include Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate (2nd gen), barometer, always-on altimeter, compass, SpO2, and VO2max.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po battery. It supports wireless charging and can run up to 8 Hours on nixed usage.
- The Apple Watch Series 6 40mm is available in – Silver, Graphite (DLC), and Gold (PVD).