Canon 850D (18-135mm)
Camera is a good DSLR camera that comes with its own 18-135mm camera lens. This saves you money that you would have spent purchasing the lens separately. Canon EOS 850D Camera is an all-around camera meant for photo taking and filmmaking. So, if you want to shoot high-quality photos and videos, you should get yourself a Canon EOS 850D Camera.
24.1MP Photos and 4K Videos.
Canon EOS 850D Camera lets you shoot 24.1MP photos that are clear, bright, and detailed. You can also shoot 4K videos which have 4 times the resolution an HD video has.
Canon EOS 850D Camera is not a complicated camera to use. it comes with a Top Dial that lets you adjust the creative mode settings like shutter speed and aperture and a Rear Dial that that lets you adjust exposure compensation or full manual adjustment.
Canon EOS 850D Camera is not a bulky camera. It is a lightweight small camera that is easy to carry around. If you are going to take videos or photos the whole day, Canon EOS 850D Camera is the best DSLR camera to get.
Canon EOS 850D Camera with 18-135mm Lens Specifications.
- Type: 22.3mm x 14.9 mm CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 24.10 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.80 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Color Filter Type: Primary Color
- Type: DIGIC 8
- Lens Mount: EF/EF-S
- Focal length: Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer on compatible lens
Movie: In-camera 5-axis Digital IS available. Further stabilization enhancements from lenses compatible with Dynamic IS
- Type: Via optical viewfinder: TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Dual Pixel CMOS AF System. Phase detection pixels built onto the imaging sensor
- AF System / Points: Via optical viewfinder: 45 cross-type AF points; (45 f/5.6 cross-type AF points, 27 f/8 points (9 cross-type), the center point is f/2.8 and f/5.6 dual cross-type)
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Maximum 143 AF points via camera automatic selection; Freely position 1 AF point/ 1 AF Zone (9 points, 3×3 grid) via manual selection
- AF working range: -4 – 18 EV
- AF Point Selection: Via optical viewfinder:
Automatic selection: 45 points AF (with iTR Face Priority)
Manual selection: Single-point AF
Manual selection: Zone AF
Manual selection: Large Zone AF
- Selected AF point display: Indicated by a transmissive LCD in the viewfinder and Quick Control screen
- Predictive AF: Yes
- AF Lock: Locked when the shutter button is pressed halfway in One-Shot AF mode or AF-ON Button is pressed.
- AF Assist Beam: Intermittent firing of built-in flash (effective range up to 4.0 m) or emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- Metering modes: Via optical viewfinder: 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
Metering with the area divided into 216 segments (18 × 12)
(1) Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 6.5 % of viewfinder)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 2.0 % of viewfinder)
(4) Center-weighted average metering
Via LiveView on LCD screen: (1) Evaluative metering (384 zones); (2) Partial metering (approx. 5.8 % of the LCD screen); (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.9 % of the LCD screen); (4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1-20 (at 23 °C with 50mm f/1.4 lens ISO 100)
Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Movie: EV 0-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- AE Lock: Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when the focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE Lock Button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- AEB: 3 shots +/-3 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments)
ISO can be expanded to H: 51200
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25600
- Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speed: 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Settings: AWB (Ambience priority, White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White
Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Color Temperature Setting.
White balance compensation: 1. Blue/Amber bias +/-9 levels; 2. Magenta/ Green bias +/-9 levels
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
- WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single-level increments
3 bracketed images per shutter release.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/ Green bias.
- Type: Pentamirror
- Coverage (Vertical/Horizontal): Approx. 95 %
- Magnification: Approx. 0.82x
- Eyepoint: Approx. 19 mm (from eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptre Correction: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed (Translucent LCD screen for information overlay)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF 600mm f/4 IS USM or shorter)
- Viewfinder Information: AF information: AF points, focus confirmation, AF area selection mode
Exposure information: Shutter speed, aperture value, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level/compensation, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB.
Flash information: Flash ready, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation, red-eye reduction light, AI Bounce mode active
Image information: Card information, maximum burst (1 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+).
Composition information: Grid, Aspect Ratio
Other information: Warning icon, Flicker Detection
- Depth of field preview: Yes, with the Depth of Field preview button.
- Eyepiece shutter: Not provided
- Type: Vari angle touchscreen 7.5 cm (3.0″) 3:2 Clear View II TFT, approx. 1040 K sRGB dots
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically): Approx 170°
- Brightness Adjustment: Adjustable to one of seven levels
- Display Options: (1) Quick Control Screen
(2) Camera settings
(3) Electronic Level
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 12
- Built-in Flash Coverage: up to 17mm focal length (35mm equivalent: approx. 28mm)
- Built-in Flash recycle time: Approx. 5 seconds
- Modes: Auto, Manual flash, Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
- Red-Eye Reduction: Yes – with red-eye reduction lamp
- X-sync: 1/200 sec
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 2 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Flash Exposure Bracketing: Yes, with compatible External Flash
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- HotShoe / PC terminal: Yes/ No
- External Flash Compatibility: E-TTL II with EX-series Speedlites, wireless optical multi-flash support
- External Flash Control: via the camera menu screen
- Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto (Stills and Movie), No Flash, Creative Auto, SCN(Portrait, Smooth Skin, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Group Photo, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Food, Kids, Candlelight), Creative filters, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie), Self Portrait
- Picture Styles: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined (x3)
- Color Space: sRGB and Adobe RGB
- Image Processing: Highlight Tone Priority
Auto Lighting Optimizer (4 settings)
Long exposure noise reduction
High ISO speed noise reduction (4 settings)
Multi-Shot Noise Reduction
Auto-Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination, Chromatic aberration correction, Distortion correction, Diffraction correction
Creative filters (Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Fish-eye effect, Water painting effect, Toy camera effect, Miniature effect, HDR art standard, HDR art vivid, HDR art bold, HDR art embossed)
Resize, Crop (JPEG only)
- Drive modes: Single, Continuous L, Continuous H, Self-timer (continuous, continuous panning, 2s+remote, 10s +remote)
- Continuous Shooting: Max. approx. 7fps via the viewfinder.
Max. approx 7.5fps via Live View
Live View Mode.
- Coverage: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Focusing: Manual Focus (Magnify the image 5x or 10x at any point on screen)
Autofocus: Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection and Tracking AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single)
One-shot AF and Servo AF selectable for Stills and Movie
- Metering: Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor.
Evaluative metering, partial metering, spot metering, center-weighted average metering.
- Display Options: Grid overlay (x3), Histogram
- Still Image Type: JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.31 compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0)
RAW: RAW (CR3 14-bit), CRAW (Compact RAW)
Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording: RAW, RAW + L possible.
- Image Size: JPEG 3:2: (L) 6000 x 4000, (M) 3984 x 2656, (S1) 2976 x 1984, (S2) 2400×1600
JPEG 4:3: (L) 5328×4000, (M) 3552×2664, (S1) 2656×1992, (S2) 2112×1600
JPEG 16:9: (L) 6000×3368, (M) 3984×2240, (S1) 2976×1680, (S2) 2400×1344
JPEG 1:1: (L) 4000×4000, (M) 2656×2656, (S1) 1984×1984, (S2) 1600×1600
RAW: (RAW) 6000×4000
- Movie Type: MP4 [Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (stereo)]
- Movie Size: 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 (25, 23.98 fps) inter-frame
4K Time-lapse 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25 fps) ALL-I
Full HD 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50 fps) inter-frame
Full HD 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25, 23.98 fps) inter-frame
Full HD 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25) lite inter-frame
HD 1280 x 720 (59.94, 50 fps) inter-frame
- Movie Length: Max duration 29min 59sec
- Folders: New folders can be manually created and selected
- File Numbering: (1) Consecutive numbering
(2) Auto reset
(3) Manual reset
- Custom Functions: 14 Custom Functions
- Metadata Tag: User copyright information (can be set in-camera)
Image rating (0-5 stars)
- Playback zoom: 1.5x – 10x
- Display Formats: (1) Single image with information (2 levels)
(2) Single image
(3) 4 image index
(4) 9 image index
(5) 36 image index
(6) 100 image index
(7) Jump Display
- Slide Show: Choose images with Image Search
Playback time: 1/2/3/5/10/20 seconds
Background music: On/Off
Transition effect: Off, Slide in 1, Slide-in 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
- Histogram: Brightness: Yes
- Highlight Alert: Yes
- Image Erase/Protection: Erase: Select image, select range, all images in the folder, all images on a card, all found images (during image search)
Protection: Single image, select range, all images in the folder, all images on a card, all found images (during image search)
- Menu Categories: Menu interface adjustable by the user between standard and guided
(1) Shooting menu
(2) Playback menu
(3) Wireless menu
(4) Setup menu
(5) Display Options menu
(6) My Menu
- Menu Languages: 29 languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese
- GPS: Compatible with GPS receiver GP-E2
- Firmware Update: Update possible by the user.
- Computer: Hi-Speed USB
- Wi-Fi: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n), (2.4 GHz only, 1-11 ch)
- Wi-Fi Security: Camera Access Point: WPA2-PSK with AES encryption or open
Infrastructure: Shared key, with WEP encryption, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK with TKIP/AES encryption, or open
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® (Specification version 4.1, Bluetooth low energy technology)
- Other: Video output (PAL/ NTSC) (integrated with USB terminal), HDMI mini output (HDMI-CEC compatible), External microphone (3.5mm Stereo mini jack)
- Canon Printers: Canon Compact Photo Printers and PIXMA Printers supporting PictBridge
- PictBridge: Yes
- Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS Speed Class 1 compatible)
- Supported Operating System.
- PC & Macintosh: PC and Mac computers, see support pages for latest software requirements
- Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional 4 (RAW Image Processing)
- Other: EOS Utility; EOS Lens Registration Tool; EOS Web Service Registration Tool; EOS Sample Music; Picture Style Editor
- Batteries: 1 x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
- Battery life: Viewfinder Shooting: Approx. 800 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%); Approx. 730 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
Live View Shooting: Approx. 310 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%); Approx. 290 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- Battery Indicator: 5 levels
- Power saving: Power turns off after 10/30 (10-sec viewfinder/30-sec live view, functions, image playback, etc.) sec, 30 sec, 1, 2, 4, 8, or 15 mins. Can be disabled.
- Power Supply & Battery Chargers: AC Adapter AC-E6N, DC coupler: DR-E18, Battery charger LC-E17E
- Viewfinder: Eyecup Ef; Rubber Frame Ef; E-series Dioptric Adjustment Lenses; Eyepiece Extender EP-EX15II; Magnifier MG-Ef; Angle Finder C
- Case: Semi-Hard case EH26-L / EH27-L
- Wireless File Transmitter: Built-in Wi-Fi transmission
Connectivity to Smart devices is possible with Android version 4.0-4.4/5.0-5.1 or iOS 7.1/8-8.3.
Remote Wi-Fi zoom operation of EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM via the optional Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 is only possible on EOS 80D using a compatible smart device or supplied EOS utility software
- Lenses: All EF and EF-S lenses
- Flash: Canon Speedlites (90EX, 220EX, 270EX, 270EX II, 320EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 430EX III-RT, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX, 600EX-RT, Macro-Ring-Lite, MR-14EX, Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT, EL100)
- Remote Controller / Switch: Remote Switch RS-60E3, TC-80N3 (requires Remote Controller Adapter RA-E3) Remote Controller BR-E1
- Other: Hand Strap E2, GP-E2
- Body Materials: Chassis: Aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber
Exterior: Polycarbonate resin with glass fiber and special conductive fiber