FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera (Silver)
FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera Body Design
- Tilting 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Durable design can be made weather-resistant when paired with the optional AR-X100 Adapter Ring and optional weather-sealing protection ring.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps. This dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 350 frames per charge when working with the EVF or 420 frames per charge when working with the OVF.
Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X100V integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM’s classic film types:
- Provia—The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia—High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia—Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome—Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg—Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg—Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna—For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- B&W—Straightforward and classic black and white effect with yellow, red, and green contrast filter options
- Sepia—Everyone’s favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
Firmware Ver. 2.00 Features
- Connect camera to a computer via USB for use as a webcam with FUJIFILM X Webcam utility
- Allows the use of Film Simulations in webcam operation
- Adds ability to use the built-in ND filter during video recording
- Adds capability to remember position of the bright frame in the optical viewfinder to avoid shifting
- Save both RAW+JPEG images when using the digital teleconverter at 50mm or 70mm crop
Buy FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera (Silver) at the best price online in Kenya from Gadget Central Ltd.