Hollyland LARK M1 DUO 2-Person Wireless Microphone Overview
- Audio can be transmitted from up to 656′ away thanks to its 2.4 GHz auto frequency hopping technology and upgraded Bat Obstacle Avoidance 2.0 technology to prevent cut-offs or interference.
- Three different volume settings can be toggled depending on your recording setting. Use “High” when recording from a long distance, “Medium” when interviewing in an open space, or “Low” for recording in a small office or closed studio.
- Built-in device identification auto-adjusts the volume setting on your connected mobile phone or camera.
Smart Noise Cancellation
- Record audio with 48 kHz and 16-bit sampling rate using the internal LC3 codec
- The microphone defaults to mono mode, but by holding the mode button on the receiver, you can switch into stereo mode to record 2-person configurations. The LED indicator on the receiver will turn blue when in stereo mode.
- The receiver features a power button, a mode button, which doubles as the volume down button when pressed once, and a pair button, which doubles as the volume up button. The transmitters have a power button and pairing button, which doubles as the noise-cancelling button when pressed.
- Clips on the back of both transmitters allow you to attach them to your subject’s lapel, and their lightweight design ensures it does not tug on the fabric.
- Two included windscreens can be attached to the transmitters to mitigate interference from the wind.
- Intuitive plug-and-play pairing allows you to use the system right out of the box.
Multiple Device Compatibility
- Included with the system are 3.5mm TRS and 3.5mm TRRS cables for compatibility. With select cameras and smartphones with 3.5mm ports.
- Separately available 3.5mm TRS to USB-C and 3.5mm TRS to Lightning adapters can be purchased for use. With other smartphone models and tablets.
- The LARK M1 DUO is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems. It is also compatible with select Sony, Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, and Panasonic cameras.
- Record audio for up to 8 hours with each transmitter when fully charged. Once depleted, it can recharge in just 1.5 hours using the included charging case.
- Each component features a USB-C port for direct charging. An LED indicator on the case displays battery status and flashes when the case is recharging.
Buy Hollyland LARK M1 DUO 2-Person Wireless Microphone System (2.4 GHz) at the best price online in Kenya from Gadget Central Ltd.