Huawei Watch Fit 2 in Kenya
Huawei Watch Fit 2 is a rectangular smartwatch with a bright AMOLED display. With the Watch Fit 2, you’re always reachable as you can receive smartphone notifications and answer phone calls via your wrist. The Huawei Watch Fit 2 measures the number of steps, calorie intake, stress level, heart rate, and sleep as well hence tracking your health day and night. The watch has an independent music player and built-in GPS. This means you can leave your smartphone at home. This watch has a silicone strap, so it’s suitable to wear during workouts.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 specification
|Wrist size||140-210 mm|
|Weight||30g without straps|
|Screen||1.74 inches AMOLED color screen|
|Resolution||336×480, ppi 336|
|Casing materials||Aluminum and polymers|
|Straps||Fluoroelastomer, leather, metal (Milanese loop)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, optical heart rate monitor|
|Buttons||One on the side|
|Water insulation||5 ATM (submerging down to 50 m)|
|Bluetooth||2.4 GHz, supports BT5.2 and BR+BLE|
|Charging Port||Magnetic charging thimble|
|Battery Life||Typical usage 14 days, Heavy usage: 7 days|
Huawei Watch Fit 2 Features
- Lets your fingers fly and eyes roam: With its 1.74-inch AMOLED display, framed to perfection by ultra-narrow bezels, the Watch Fit 2 gives you exactly what you need with just a raise of the wrist. From workouts to incoming calls, everything is laid out for you in a refreshingly natural way.
- Wear your heart on your sleeve: The Watch Fit 2 comes with creative AOD designs for all its stunning watch faces, and the boundless Watch Face Store makes it easy to craft styles that speak to you. A nimble dial packs a treasure trove of everyday features so that your custom view comes in a convenient package.
- Link to what you love: The smartwatch features an innovative, press-to-release “Link” design, which means that switching straps is as easy as swapping bracelets. Need a different color? Just press, switch, and you’re all set to go!
- Tap to transfer: Set a picture from your phone as your watch face, by transferring it with just a tap, and showcase entire images on the tantalizing square screen. Then continue to tap away to fit even more life moments onscreen.
- A battery that goes above and beyond: A full charge on your watch powers up to 10 days of typical use, or 7 days of heavy use, which means you can listen without limits and live life to the fullest, without losing any sleep! You can even get a whole day of use on just a 5-minute charge.
- Stay mobile, stay connected: The Watch Fit 2 isn’t just a watch; it’s your bona fide communications hub, with support for Bluetooth calling, quick message replies, and imported contacts! Wherever you go, you can rest easy knowing that your calls come to your wrist, and answer or reject them.
Design and Build.
Huawei Watch Fit 2 measures 46 x 33.5 x 10.8 mm. the Active Edition has a wrist size of 30–210 mm, the Classic Edition-140–210 mm, and 120-200 mm for the Elegant Edition. In terms of weight; the Elegant Edition weighs 30g (strap), the classic edition weighs 30g and the active edition weighs 26g. The Huawei Fit 2 is equipped with a single flat button on the side and a touchscreen, which is the only way to navigate – you cannot scroll with any rotating button.
The Huawei Fit 2 has a 1.74-inch AMOLED color screen. It boasts a of resolution of 336 x 480 pixels, ~ 336 ppi. The Fit 2 has a rectangular, compact body and impressively thin bezels. It is compact, fitting between smart bands and smartwatches.
Huawei customarily uses the Harmony OS 2.0 user interface on its wearables, and the Fit 2 is no exception. Harmony OS 2.0 is adapted for the rectangular screen, meaning the menu is only in a list form. There is no option to have all the apps and features on a single screen. For proper functioning of the Huawei Watch Fit 2, download Huawei Health. It is available on Google Play. Huawei recommends you download it from the play store repository as it has a more up-to-date version.
With the Watch Fit 2, you’re always reachable. You receive smartphone notifications and answer phone calls via your wrist. Can also track your health during the day and night because the Huawei Watch Fit 2 measures your number of steps, calorie intake, stress level, heart rate, and sleep as well. You can aim your workouts and track your sports performance with one of the many workouts on the watch. The watch has an independent music player and built-in GPS. This means you can leave your smartphone at home. It has 5 ATM Water-resistant rating. You can swim with your device on up to 50 in water.
Connectivity is mainly through Bluetooth (supports 2.4 GHz, supports BT5.2, and BR+BLE). The device also supports NFC.
The smartwatch has a 292mAh battery. It can go up to 10 days on a single charge with the Always on Display off, and some of the monitoring features turned off.
Buy Huawei Watch Fit 2 at the best price online in Kenya from Gadget Central Ltd.