Nikon D850 DSLR Camera Description
Nikon D850 DSLR Camera is a multimedia DSLR that brings together robust stills capabilities along with apt movie and time-lapse recording. Revolving around a newly designed 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor and proven EXPEED 5 image processor. The back-illuminated design of the sensor is able to acquire greater detail and clarity when working in low-light conditions. Working in conjunction with the sensor is the EXPEED 5 image processor, which together afford a 7 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 51 consecutive frames. An 8K time-lapse recording mode is also available.
45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5 Processor
Benefitting the sensor is the apt EXPEED 5 image processor, which affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at 7 fps for up to 51 consecutive 14-bit lossless compressed raw files in a single burst. When working with the optional MB-D18 grip and EN-EL18a/b battery, this shooting rate can be increased to 9 fps.
4K UHD Video Recording and 8K Time-Lapse
Video recording, dedicated power aperture button (Pv) makes possible to achieve smooth, continuous exposure transitions when switching from light to dark areas. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone.
The D850 also blends both still and video capabilities with the ability to produce 8K time-lapses using the Interval Timer Mode . This system also makes use of a silent interval timer, which produces no shutter noise, does not contribute to wear on the shutter mechanism, and is energy efficient to maximize battery life.
- A large 3.2″ 2.359m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a tilting design to benefit working from both high and low angles.
- The bright optical pentaprism viewfinder offers a large 0.75x magnification and a wide field of view for comfortable use.
- Configured with one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II-compliant SD memory card slot.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- The ergonomic grip and overall form factor is shaped to benefit handling for extended periods of time.. Additionally, most of the rear buttons are illuminated for greater visibility when working in dim lighting conditions.
- The included EN-EL15a rechargeable lithium-ion battery is CIPA-rated to last for approximately 1840 shots per charge. If paired with the optional MB-D18 grip and EN-EL18a/b battery, you can record approximately 5140 shots per charge.
Other Camera Features
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE and Wi-Fi enables communication between the camera and a smart device .
- Faster wireless transfer is possible using the optional WT-7a Wireless Transmitter.
- A Negative Digitizer mode is specifically designed for photographing film negatives and slides to convert them to high-resolution digital files.
- Focus Shift Mode benefits working with focus stacking techniques by automatically recording a series of images at up to 10 different focus steps. Up to 300 individual frames can be recorded within these 10 steps, with the D850 automatically shifting focus between each shot. The sequential images will be saved within a unique folder on the memory card.
Buy the Nikon D850 DSLR Camera at the best price online from Gadget Central Ltd.