Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera with 28-60mm Lens
Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera with 28-60mm Lens . Bundling the sleek camera body with a versatile and compact zoom, the Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera with 28-60mm Lens includes the black a7C II body and the FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 lens.
Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera
33.0MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor and BIONZ XR Processor
- Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using the advanced XAVC S-I format for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
- Full-frame 4K recording is possible with frame rates up to 30p, up to 60p in 4K with a Super35 crop. And full HD recording up to 120p, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning.
- The high-speed, 120 fps recording also enables 4x and 5x slow-motion movie recording with the frame rate set to either 30p or 24p.
- Slow & Quick (S&Q) mode allows shooters to capture 4K video. At specified steps between 1-60 fps and Full HD between 1-120 fps, depending on the format. These settings will allow you to slow down action as well as speed up a slow-moving scene.
- The S-Log3 and S-Gamut3.Cine gamma curves allow for more than 15 stops of dynamic range and for increased post-production flexibility, including matching video from other Sony Cinema Line cameras.
- S-Cinetone can be used to deliver distinct colors and healthy-looking skin tone rendering that is based on technology from the professional Cinema Line cameras, such as the VENICE. This color profile offers natural mid-tones, soft colors, and especially well-controlled highlights.
- Creative Looks can be baked into the recorded footage to create a specific mood during recording and minimize the need for editing.
- User-created LUTs and presets can be set for accurately monitoring footage or previewing a specific look during shooting and can be applied to the camera’s monitor, EVF, or HDMI output.
Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
Small size and lightweight design is what this lens is all about. Meaning it’s the perfect companion for casual shooting days when a single, versatile, and portable lens is most desirable.
- Retractable design maintains an especially compact profile when not in use, measuring just 1.8″ long.
- Weighing 5.9 oz, its featherweight stature pairs well with compact full-frame or APS-C bodies.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
Optics and AF
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The use of specialized elements also contributes to a smaller, lighter physical design.
- Linear motor, along with an internal focusing mechanism. Promotes fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications
- In addition to the variety afforded by the 28-60mm focal length range. This lens also has a versatile 11.8″ minimum focusing distance that enables working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Buy your Sony a7C II Mirrorless Camera with 28-60mm Lens From Gadget Central at an affordable price.