Sony Headphones WH-1000XM4
The Sony Headphones WH-1000XM4 wireless active noise cancelling headphones are the latest in the company’s flagship range. The headphones feature class-leading active noise cancellation and wireless sound quality, with support for the LDAC Bluetooth codec and excellent tuning. Coming nearly two years after the WH-1000XM3 headphones, the WH-1000XM4 is among the best noise cancelling headphones you can buy today. They are available at Gadget Central.
The headphones come with useful features such as speak-to-chat and hear-through, which add to the excellent noise cancellation and sound quality. There’s very little to complain about here, and Sony’s latest headset gives competition from Bose, Shure, and Sennheiser a run for its money.
Working together with a new Bluetooth® Audio SoC (System on Chip), it senses and adjusts to music and noise signals, as well as acoustic characteristics between the driver unit and ears, at over 700 times per second.
Ambient Sound Control
Adjust ambient sound with the Sony Headphones Connect app to cancel noise while still allowing through essential sounds, like transport announcements, when you’re listening on the move.
Wireless freedom, premium sound
LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
The WH-1000XM4 headphones use an array of smart technologies to create a seamless, hands-free listening experience. For example, simply start speaking to automatically pause your music in Speak-to-Chat, or enjoy adaptive playback thanks to a proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors that detect whether your headphones are being worn or not.
As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically stops the music and lets in ambient sound so you can conduct a conversation.
Multi-point Bluetooth connection
For total convenience, the WH-1000XM4 headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- BATTERY CHARGE TIME – Approx. 3 Hours (Full charge)
- CHARGE METHOD – USB
- BATTERY LIFE(WAITING TIME) – Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION – Version 5.0
- EFFECTIVE RANGE – Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- FREQUENCY RANGE – 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- PROFILE – A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S) – SBC, AAC, LDAC
- SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION – SCMS-T
- NOISE CANCELING ON/OFF SWITCH – Yes
- PERSONAL NC OPTIMIZER – Yes
- ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE OPTIMIZING – Yes
- AMBIENT SOUND MODE – Yes
- QUICK ATTENTION – Yes
- PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
- VOLUME CONTROL – Touch Sensor
- INPUT(S) – Stereo Mini Jack
- silver and black
- Carrying Case
- Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use
- Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m)
- USB Cable: Type-CTM (approx. 20 cm)
|General Specs||Bluetooth version – 5.0|
|Battery Charge Time||Approx. 3 Hours (Full charge)|
|Battery life||Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)|
|Colours||Silver and Black|
|Driver Unit||40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)|
|Box Content||Carrying CasePlug Adaptor for In-flight Use
Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m)
USB Cable: Type-CTM (approx. 20 cm)