Sony WF-1000XM5 features the Integrated Processor V2 for audio clarity and active noise cancellation, while three microphones in each earbud actively cancel out distracting ambient sounds. Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology is ideal when trying to enjoy audio outdoors or near other people, but sometimes you still need to connect with the world around you. To this end, you can activate Ambient Sound Control to let the environment back in, or use the handy Speak-to-Chat function to automatically reduce music volume and ANC filtering by simply speaking.
Robust connectivity and exceptional audio reproduction are essential in a pair of true wireless earbuds, and the WF-1000XM5 delivers with support for Hi-Res Audio and an optimized Bluetooth connection that streams directly to each earbud. This connection helps to reduce skipping and keeps audio in sync when you’re streaming videos. Add in mics with bone-conduction sensors, and you have a set of headphones that can entertain you with clear audio and let you communicate with others throughout your day with clear conversations.
Sony WF-1000XM5 Has Remarkable Noise Cancellation Technology
- Best Noise Cancelling: The best noise-cancelling earbuds, with two proprietary processors that cancel more external noise than ever, a new high performance driver unit, dual feedback microphones and Noise Isolation Earbud Tips.
- Multi Noise Sensor technology: Three microphones on each earbud, including dual feedback mics, improve low-frequency cancellation performance. This is Sony’s biggest step forward in noise cancellation, resulting in ambient sound captured even more accurately. So you can enjoy pure sounds.
- Unbeatable Noise Cancellation Technology: Exclusively developed by Sony, the Integrated Processor V2 unlocks the full potential of our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN2e. This unique combination of technology controls the six microphones, across both ears, to deliver unprecedented noise-cancelling quality that can be adapted to provide the best performance for your environment.
- New high-quality sound and noise canceling driver unit: The specially designed driver unit, Dynamic Driver X, is able to reproduce lower frequencies and has been improved using a dome-edge separation structure that combines different materials, allowing for a more accurate generation of cancellation waves in the lower frequencies.
- Feel a more stable fitting earbud: Noise Isolation Earbud Tips feature a unique polyurethane foam material, which reduces noise in the high-frequency range. Soft and elastic, they maximize the contact area between the earbud tip and the ear canal, insulating your sound and reducing noise. They also improve adhesion to the ear canal for a more secure, stable fit.
High-Resolution Sound Quality
- Astonishing sound quality: The specially designed driver unit, Dynamic Driver X, provides wide frequency reproduction, so you can enjoy richer, more detailed vocals.
- Enjoy brilliant, more detailed vocals, thanks to a specially designed driver unit Dynamic Driver X for wide frequency reproduction, you will experience richer vocals and enhanced fine details. The diaphragm structure combines several different materials for the dome and the edge, achieving low distortion and a clear sound quality.
- Designed for less distortion: Thanks to two new processors, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN2e and Integrated Processor V2, the WF-1000XM5 incorporates precision 24-bit audio processing and high- performance analog amplification. The result is low distortion and crystal clear audio reproduction.
- Enjoy High-Resolution Audio: The WF-1000XM5 supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless, thanks to LDAC, over industry-adopted audio coding technology. LDAC transmits approximately three times more data than conventional Bluetooth audio for exceptional High-Resolution Audio quality that is closer than ever to studio recording.
- Personalized Sound: With the Sony | Headphones Connect app, Ambient Sound Control lets you adjust the volume of background sound and gives you the option to allow focusing on voices. Thanks to the new Equalizer setting, you can adjust the sound to your preference by listening to and comparing your preferred sound quality within the app.
- AI technology for precision sound: Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Extreme upscales compressed digital music files in real time, including those from popular streaming services. It dynamically recognizes each song’s instrumentation, musical genre, and individual elements, and restores high-range sound lost in compression.
- Excellent call quality: Noise reduction algorithms developed with AI machine learning suppress ambient noise and ensure the person on the other end of the phone can hear your voice clearly even in noisy situations.
- Detects speech vibrations to enhance clarity: Bone conduction sensors pick up the vibration of your voice directly from your skull bones, helping to isolate your speech from ambient sounds and background noise, for clear calls in even loud environments.
- Mute the outside world for clear call quality: With Precise Voice Pickup Technology and advanced audio signal processing, the person on the other end of the call will hear your voice clearly, even when you are in noisy situations. Sony’s noise reduction algorithm was developed with AI machine learning using more than 500 million voice samples to suppress ambient noise, increase accuracy and extract your voice clearly in various environments.
- Always hear and be heard: A wind noise reduction structure and a mesh wrap in the microphone will minimize noise during calls so you can be heard clearly in windy conditions.
Design and Wearability
- Small and beautifully designed: With improved glossy texture and luxurious feel, these headphones fit comfortably in your ear and come with a smaller case, so they fit even more sleekly in your pocket.
- Comfortable and secure: Our WF-1000XM5 earbuds feature a shape that perfectly matches the human ear with an ergonomic design for a more stable fit. Sony has designed the WF-1000XM5 utilizing extensive ear-shape data collated since introducing the world’s first in-ear headphones in 1982.
- Better fit and sound insulation: New Noise Isolation Earbud Tips are made from an exclusive material that improves fitting and increases comfort thanks to reduced pressure in the ear due to a newly designed shape. The earbuds come in four sizes, including a new extra small version.
- Multipoint Connection: For total convenience, the WF-1000XM5 can be paired with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously so, when a call comes in, your headphones can automatically connect to the right one3. With the multipoint connection you can quickly switch to a ringing device, then back by simply resuming playback on the other device.
- Control with your voice: Get hands-free help by saying Ok Google or Alexa to activate your preferred voice assistant. Then, listen to music, connect with friends, get notifications, set reminders, and more. You can even control the features of your headphones, like noise cancellation with your voice.
- Find your headphones with Fast Pair: In one tap, the WF-1000XM5 enables quick, effortless Bluetooth pairing with your Android devices. You can even check to see where you last placed them.
- Easy pairing with your computer: Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your headphones with your Windows 11 or Windows 10 laptop, desktop PC, or tablet. When pairing mode is selected, pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 11 or Windows 10 devices.
New Listening Style
- Adjusts to the world around you: Adaptive Sound Control senses where you are and what you’re doing, then uses AI to change ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience. Over time, it will learn your behavior, recognize locations you visit often, and tailor the sound to suit your location.
- A new sound experience for AR gaming: If you’re looking for new entertainment options beyond music and movies, the WF-1000XM5 uses new sensors and spatial sound technology to deliver immersive sound for Augmented Reality games like Ingress from Niantic. When playing Ingress with the WF-1000XM5, sensor and spatial sound technologies deliver a new experience—using head tracking, the sound is conveyed from different directions to line up perfectly with the action on the screen.
- Seamless music and audio notifications: Auto Play delivers music and audio notifications when you need them. Music plays at your preferred time, such as when you’re putting your headphones on or starting to walk for a break, uplifting your mood effortlessly. Audio notification reminds you of all your important events, so your phone can stay safely in your pocket. Link with Spotify, Endel, and music apps and get your favorite music and relaxing soundscapes.
- Head-tracking function: Ensures a realistic and compelling listening experience by automatically adjusting sound fields to compensate for your head movement.
- Talk and hear only ambient sound: You can set Speak-to-Chat to pause the music as soon as you start speaking to someone, so you can hear just ambient sound and conduct a conversation—handy if you want to keep your headphones on or your hands are full. Once your chat is over, your music will start playing automatically.
- Instant pause. Instant play: Just take the earbuds out of your ears and the music stops—a proximity sensor knows when you are wearing one or both earbuds. Pop the earbuds back in and the music starts again.
- Quick access to your favorite music and soundscapes: With Quick Access, you can configure these wireless earbuds to resume Spotify music playback or Endel personalized soundscapes with two or three taps, with no need to touch your smartphone.
- Control headphones with head gestures: You can operate your earbuds using natural head gestures like receiving or declining calls or operating Auto Play by nodding or shaking your head.
- Everything at your fingertips: Tap on the left earbud to change from Noise Canceling to Ambient Sound, long tap for Quick Attention, or double tap on the right to skip to the next track. You can even turn the volume up or down by tapping four or more times in a row. With simple customization available in the Sony Headphones Connect app, you can assign your own functions to each earbud.
- Water resistant for everyday use: With an IPX4 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won’t stop these headphones—so you can keep moving to the music.
- Listen all day, charge in minutes: You can enjoy up to 8 hours of charge on your headphones and store another up to 16 hours in the case for a total of up to 24 hours of listening every time you leave the house. And, for your convenience, a 3-minute quick charge will give you up to 60 minutes of play. The Sony | Headphones Connect app will notify you when your charging case drops below 30%.
- Easy wireless charging with Qi technology: Offers easy charging. You can even use a smartphone with Qi technology and battery share function, like the latest Xperia models, to charge your headphones in their charging case.
Buy Sony WF-1000XM5at the best price online in Kenya from Gadget Central Ltd.