Anker Soundcore R100 TWS Overview
Anker Soundcore R100 TWS earbuds come with a stick design alongside rounded ear tips with soft buds. And, it has a polycarbonate finish available in the Black color option. Considering the design, the earbuds have a trendy design that may draw buyers’ attention.
The in-ear design TWS comes with 3-extra pairs of ear tips (s/m/l) for a better fit. Also, the earbuds have lightweight and ship in a pocket-friendly charging case.
- The in-ear design TWS comes with 3-extra pairs of ear tips (s/m/l) for a better fit. Also, the earbuds have lightweight and ship in a pocket-friendly charging case.
- Soundcore by Anker R100 is an affordable with a funky look, Dynamic 10mm drivers, and are IPX5 rated.
- It comes with a Type-C charging case, Bluetooth 5.0 AAC codec, and more features.
- The TWS comes with Bluetooth 5 with SBC and AAC codec.
- It offers a wireless range of up to 10-meters. Besides, it has a USB Type-C charging port.
Is loaded with 2x10mm Dynamic drivers with deep bass. Also, you can control music playback, incoming calls, on/off, or reset the buds with the tap of your fingertip. Besides, the wireless earbuds are IPX5 rated that protects them from spills and splashes.
Battery and Connectivity
Gets juice from a Lithium battery inside the charging case. Judging upon its competitors, the earbuds should deliver at least 5-days of power backup. Besides, it takes around 1.5-hours to fully charged.