MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) is among the first MacBooks to use the Apple M1 chip. Apple M1 chip is a 5-nanometer chip that carries all functions. And even though its Apple first produced chip, the Apple M1 chip can compete with the best chipsets in the market.
13″ inch Retina Display.
MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) comes with a 13.3″ inch Retina display. The display comes with bright, clear, and detailed colors that make the content look real as if you’re viewing it live and not from your laptop. And with 500nits of brightness, your display is bright enough to be used outside during daylight hours with no visibility problems. The display also comes with True Tone technology that automatically adjusts the brightness level depending on the lighting condition around you.
Improved Camera and Mics.
MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) camera and mics can efficiently utilize the latest image signal processor. This improves image quality by increasing detail and contrast and with the new mics, you get to make good video calls.
MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) comes with the Magic Keyboard that Apple has adopted for its 2020 MacBooks. With the keyboard, you get a good travel space between keys which reduces errors caused by hitting the wrong keys. Also, the Touchpad lets you put commands you use the most which save time.
M1 Chip. Apple First Processor.
MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) comes with an Apple M1 chip, which is the first chipset produced by Apple for its MacBooks. The chip combines the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, and IO all in one place. When it comes to GPU performance, you get 5x graphic performance that makes image and video processing faster. With the CPU, you get a 3.5x increase in performance while consuming less power.
MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) comes with WiFi 6. WiFi 6 is the latest WiFi connection which comes with increased speed and strong connections. MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) also comes with USB 4, which is currently the fastest USB connection, that can be used for charging, data transfer, and video output.
20-Hour Battery Life.
MacBook Pro 13 (MYD82) comes with a 20-hour battery life. With a 20-hour battery, you get to use your MacBook the whole day and most of the night without worrying about your power running out.
- Diagonal Display Screen Size: 13.3” (inch)
- Screen Type: LED-backlit Retina display with Wide Color (P3) & True Tone technology
- Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1600 (227 ppi)
- Apple M1 chip: 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores / 8-core GPU / 16-core Neural Engine
- 256GB: SSD
- 8GB: unified memory
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Magic Keyboard: Full-size backlit with Touch Bar & integrated Touch ID sensor / Ambient light sensor / Force Touch trackpad
- Device interface: Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers with high dynamic range; Wide stereo sound; Support for Dolby Atmos playback; Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- Battery life: Up to 19 hours (wireless web)