AVMATRIX VS0601U Mini 6-Channel Multi-format Streaming Switcher Description
AVMATRIX VS0601U Mini 6-Channel Multi-format Streaming Switcher you switch up to six different HDMI and SDI video inputs while monitoring the program feed. Concert productions, events, houses of worship, virtual studios, educational institutions. And live sports programming are some of the use cases where the VS0601U could be utilized. Its portable form factor makes it a TV studio you can take anywhere and set up with minimal effort or additional equipment. This model also features a USB Type-C output that allows you to stream uncompressed video with embedded audio to any platform, such as YouTube, Facebook Live, Zoom, and others via a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer.
You can output multiview layouts via USB Type-C, HDMI, and SDI that show preview, program, and input sources, all on the same screen with configurable PiP functionality. The VS0601U features four 3G-SDI and two HDMI inputs that can be connected to cameras. Or other consumer or professional sources for switching up to 1080p60 video with embedded audio. You can also mix the audio using the analog stereo 2RCA and 3.5mm inputs and outputs along with the embedded audio.
Its interface features source and destination buttons and a T-bar for transitions and cuts as well as mix, fade, and wipe effects. It features a tally interface and emergency fade-to-black (FTB) functionality.
AVMATRIX VS0601U Mini 6-Channel Multi-format Key Features
- Six input channels with four SDI and two HDMI
- Two 3G/HD/SD-SDI and one HDMI PGM (Program) output, one SDI AUX output, and one each HDMI and SDI multiview output
- USB Type-C output allows you to stream uncompressed video with embedded audio to any platform. Such as YouTube, Facebook Live, Zoom, and others via a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
- T-bar, Auto/Cut transitions, and Mix/Fade/Wipe effects
- Adjustable PiP/PoP window size and position
- Audio mixer with 3.5mm and RCA audio input and output, along with USB Type-C, HDMI, and SDI embedded audio
- GPIO interface for live tally system